[Swansea Hackspace] Raspberry Pi laptop

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:23:21 GMT 2014

Hi Ian,
As far as I'm aware there is no requirement to help fund the bigger tools.  I think its just the £10 per month members fee.  Those that are funding the additional tools for the space arnt doing so because they have to, it just gets the things for the space quicker.  There is no requirement on any MEMBER other than the £10.  I don't have a fob either and still have to get people to let me in, and I have to travel in from out of town too, so I understand your concerns.  As I understand it the problem is that there are middle men between the hackspace and the big green gates, which causes the keyfobs to take much longer to arrive than anyone in the hackspace would like because they need to be ordered from the building owners.

Thanks

Graham