[Swansea Hackspace] Swansea Hackspace] Monday night socials

David davies djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:18:39 BST 2014

Very true, my home does not have a 3d printer either.

I'm pretty sure I've missed one, maybe two months membership payments, can you let me know what I owe please?

I have not been getting any of the main emails from the hackspace, like this afternoon's one about there being a social tonight. I am getting people replies though, which is odd.

Justin Mitchell <justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk> wrote:
On Mon, 2014-09-01 at 22:00 +0100, Emyr Morris wrote:
> really glad that the funding for the upgrade to the 3d printer has
> been so successful
>

> enjoying watching the lads hard at work via the webcam at the time of
> writing :-) Don't you have homes to go to ;-)

but but home doesn't have a 3d printer in it... ;)