[Swansea Hackspace] On train from London

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:40:18 BST 2014

Thanks for the replies on printer viewing, I won't send any print jobs while I'm not there. I don't know how to print while I am there yet so now chance of me even thinking about a remote job.

I can see the bed light blonking away now, no jobs on though.

What was that thing on the table earlier? Was it some kind of cnc or plotter?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Under the 3D Printer menu item - See our Printer in Action

--
Kind regards,

Richard