[Swansea Hackspace] On train from London

Ceri Clatworthy ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:04:14 BST 2014

So far the costs for this one, will be minimal,
I have 2 spare motors for A/B motion (generating X/Y motion)

I am "looking after" a Lead-Screw motor,

and I have bits which i am re-cycling in !!

I still need a strong motor for the extruder.

My biggest cost is going to be the 'BOX'  ... a cupboard might have to
commit suicide to help.

I don't think I can afford 12 (if you buy 16, then cost of 11 !!!!!!!!!!! )

http://www.technobotsonline.com/openbeam-300mm-long-clear-anodised-beam.html

£40 owch !!!