[Swansea Hackspace] SUGRU night - who's coming?

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 10:30:41 BST 2014

On 12/09/14 09:08, Richard Morgan wrote:
> I'm looking forward to the SUGRU night tonight - might have a couple
> of breakages that could benefit from the SUGRU treatment.
>
> Who else is going?
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Richard
I am unsure if I am able to make it tonight yet. I do have a couple of
small ideas that may be useful. As I understand it we are supposed also
to be looking for things that can be used for the writing up of
instructibles. Having looked at it. One of my little projects might be
useful even possibly both. I will put my thinking cap on for further
ideas. There are lots of things this stuff is useful for and I can see
myself using it quite a bit. It is just I am not ready to do them yet.

Neil