[Swansea Hackspace] camera - good news and bad

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Tue Sep 16 00:36:47 BST 2014

Ceri, the firewire camera works, and the lens is a beut, but it is quite
telephoto given the sensor is very small

from my kitchen table I can see about a third of my lampshade

And here lies the other problem, the camera is configured to work in
intense light - I could only see anything if I pointed it at the light
source.

The lens is a C mount, 25mm and F1.6

I wonder if there are any dip switches on the other side of the board? I
might attack it with a set of allen keys out tomorrow.

The lenses are quite cheep - a 3.5mm would be better given the sensor size

regards

Em

--
Mob: 07836 267426