[Swansea Hackspace] An old PC with parallel printer port?

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:07:46 BST 2014

Well perhaps us hardware types could meet up one night during the week to
get it up and running or at least figure out the best way to run it.  It
currently has stepper spindle drivers built in, just needs pulse/dir
signals to control it - spindle speed is currently manual, although i have
been building a pwm controller for it.

PS Ceri, people who use USB -> Parallel adapters fall into the
aforementioned category of mach3 users :P

On 16 September 2014 10:03, Justin Mitchell <justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk