[Swansea Hackspace] Ali Express

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Tue Sep 23 13:37:57 BST 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-23 at 11:51 +0100, djdavies83 wrote:

> Justin, will hackspace be stocking things like that level shifter?
I suppose that would be a useful thing to add, i will add it to the list
for next time I am ordering stuff. currently need to shift the arduino
starter kits i have been building ready for swampfest before i order
more

> Per unit price is great but having to buy the quantity is not
> something I could do very often.
i think there were listings for £1.50 for singles

i should probably get a stock of arduino mini-pro as well

> P.s. How is the CNC project doing?
Current plan is to meet up wed or thu evening to have a look at it and
learn how it works, then we can have a go at using an arduino as
controller