[Swansea Hackspace] An old PC with parallel printer port?

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 13:22:08 BST 2014

Tonight, i was aiming to be there around 7

Its going to be graham teaching us how it works and how he uses it,
then us trying to hack an arduino controller onto it.

Its not meant to be a general tutorial session, so only really for those
that want to get their hands dirty and help at this stage.

We will run proper tutorials and workshops once weve got to grips with
everything, probably alongside more PCB design stuff.