[Swansea Hackspace] An old PC with parallel printer port?

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:40:31 BST 2014

Hi Guys

Sorry my phone has kept crashing, so i never seen these messages.  Tonight
is good for me.  I might be a little late, as i need to pack the car and
get food (i dont finish work till 5:30, but should be there about 7.30)

If I phone, can someone come down and meet me at the door to take stuff in,
as I will need to park my car.

Graham