[Swansea Hackspace] SWAMP talk timeslots

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 11:31:41 BST 2014

Hi there.
   Ive not been around for a bit.. I am a traveller after all.
so,
Im currently in Barton st david, in a holiday cottage, just been asked
to do another website, thats
my FOURTH this week.... and been offered, asked to come back here and
house sit in a little over a week.
also been asked to come and house sit for a lady who is in hospital,.
thats in Glastonbury ..again.
where i just spent the Autumnal Equinox... it was rather pokey.

so,
I shall be back in a bit for few days, then back up here for a bit....

shall endevour to show my face , we shall see.
ok till soonish