[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Uno interface to a 3D printer stepper motor.

Tim Moore timmoore47 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:33:06 BST 2015

I'm trying to carefully rorate a metre long light weight pole through 180
degrees.

I've got a Stepper Motor type 28BYJ-48 working fine, but I'm sure I need
one that is a bit more chunky !

I've got a 17HS16-2004S NEMA 17 (42 x 42 mm) high torque 1.8 degree stepper
motor  on the way with a controller card

But I've not got a very clear vision yet what else I might need and if
there is any Arduino example software listing that would be good to use to
get it to work ?

I don't want to reinvent the wheel !  *LOL*

Any thoughts anyone ?

:  )))

Tim_1