[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Uno interface to a 3D printer stepper motor.

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Sat Apr 18 15:09:38 BST 2015

It's an interface for all the stuff you need to drive a 3d printer, takes 5 step-sticks for stepper driving, has power MOSFETs to pwm the hotends and heated bed, and a bunch of inputs for end stops and thermistors. You plug it into an Arduino mega board, install some software like Marlin and it can run your printer, or mixed to control a CNC mill or laser cutter.

Way over kill for driving one motor :)