[Swansea Hackspace] Our new home

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:53:36 BST 2015

Great news! I might be able to pop along for a bit tonight but would probably have child in tow.

Anyone passing through Fforestfach cross able to bring us in and drop us back?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

We have official moved into our new home on the 1st floor of TechHub,
huge thanks to all those that turned up to help shift everything.

That said, we are a long way from being settled in, lots of stuff now
needs to be unpacked, organised, and arranged to make the place look
fabulous.

There will be a big push at tonights social to get the remaining stuff
setup and going, so anyone that can come along and help is appreciated.

Once everything is sorted I think we should organise a space-warming
party, but on some demos and drop-in workshops and make a big noise
about what a great new space we have and invite the world to come and
see.

p.s. for anyone turning up that does not have a keyfob, the door buzzer
is no longer useful, please call the hack-phone 01792 824 624