[Swansea Hackspace] Anyone thinking of going in tomorrow?

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 19:39:05 BST 2015

It appeared to be setup when I swung by while waiting for a lift home Friday afternoon.

I'll make an effort to breakout of the house if you do go, what time were you thinking of heading in? I would have Lily with me so if your girl will be with you they can entertain each other while we setup etc.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Was thinking of going down for a while Sunday afternoon to try and make a dent in setting stuff up.

Last time I saw it laser cutter was unplugged having been just moved to it's intended home, ask the parts should be there just needs plugging back together