[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Induction Day

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Wed Dec 30 18:01:56 GMT 2015

When: Saturday 16th January 11am - 4pm
What: Equipment Induction Day
Who: Members Only
Price: £15 for all, or £5 per session
Tickets: Pay on the door

This is a chance to be inducted for all of our major machinery in one
go, we will be scheduling four back-to-back sessions covering the Laser
Cutter, 3D Printer, CNC Mill, and Vinyl Cutter. You can opt to attend
only some of these sessions, but there will be a discounted price for
taking them all.

These induction courses are to familiarise you with the quirks and
procedures for our machines so you do not break them, this is not formal
training and you are required to certify your own competence. Upon
successful completion you will qualify to use these machines without
supervision.

'''Preliminary timetable'''
11:00 3D Printer
12:00 Vinyl Cutter