[Swansea Hackspace] Microcontrollers Night: Hacking the ESP8266 Wifi module

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 16:51:47 GMT 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 15:11 +0000, Neil Jones wrote:
> Is there anything special we need to bring or install etc. before
> tonight's event?

This isn't going to be a taught course,
more of a lets all have a go and see what we find affair

There are some useful links on the website,
having at least some of the toolchain installed will probably help you.

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Tutorials/ESP8266

bring any ESP8266 modules, jumper wires (esp. male to female dupont),
breadboards, usb cables (male to female A), and interesting sensors etc
that you have.