[Swansea Hackspace] Lecture tonight...

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Thu Feb 19 23:50:11 GMT 2015

It was a great evening. Young Whitehouse was an entertaining chap!

Looking forward to getting the intermediate exam out of the way now. I've
passed the prac... Bit more revising to do now that's all.

I've been asking Trevor about training, I'm keen to deliver the foundation
and intermediate at the Hackspace to any interested parties.

There are a couple there who I suspect will take it up if it is offered. I
get the impression Sharon is interested.

First of all he said I could start delivering the training now, but the he
changed his mind, he said that I would have to have a full licence before I
started training because I would have to supervise a QSO on VHF and HF, but
surely I am able to supervise already but under the terms of my licence?