[Swansea Hackspace] Esp8266 workshop

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Wed Jan 7 14:53:44 GMT 2015

looks good - my initial tests were hampered by me assuming the wrong Serial
Baud rate - switched to 9600 and all works lovely

I was looking for devices to connect to either relays or sensors so 1 GPIO
was enough for each application. I guess if I order more I will get the
ones with the tin cans over the chips to reduce RFI about the place

Good luck there!

Emyr

On 7 January 2015 at 14:17, djdavies83 <djdavies83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I ordered the esp-03 in the end
>

> http://www.banggood.com/ESP8266-ESP-03-Remote-Serial-Port-WIFI-Transceiver-Wireless-Module-p-961244.html?p=JS3018075348201208!
>
>  I figured it would be a good choice as it has more than two gpio and a
> rainsun ant rather the pcb track.
>

>  No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several
> thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Mob: 07836 267426