[Swansea Hackspace] Laser cutter induction

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Thu Jul 2 07:17:18 BST 2015

In many respects it is a lot easier than milling on the CNC, but like the
CNC a lot of care is required to make sure that the settings are correct to
avoid spoiling your work.

I put some photos on Facebook late last night and tagged in the Hackspace
page, they should be visible if you go to the page.

73 de Emyr