[Swansea Hackspace] Free freee free!

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 14:10:55 BST 2015

On 09/07/15 14:04, Sharon Mitchell wrote:
> I'm available tomorrow a.m. to go fetch this, but small car:
> (a) do we want it/all.?
> (b) is anybody around/on campus to help.?
>
> - Sharon
In principle we want all the kit we can get, but I am reminded of the
build up of PC boxes we are getting.
It should be useful stuff  which as far as I can see is what it is.

The other question is of course do we have room, and I can't answer that
because I don' know the volume and size.

We don't often get opportunities like this for kit. It is going to be
chucked out so I think we should rescue it where possible.

Neil