[Swansea Hackspace] Free freee free!

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 21:55:04 BST 2015

On 09/07/15 21:12, Davies T. wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The power supplies (of which there are about 24)
> are indeed variable 0-36V, with current limit 0-1A
> and separate digital meters for V and I.
>
> regards
>
> Timothy Davies

First of all, would the hackspace want/need 24 power supplies? I think
not, but please please correct me if I were to be incorrect as I would
put the good of the group
ahead here. If that is the case I MIGHT want one.

So the question is how big are they. 6ft by 6ft, 1 ft by 1ft , 6cm by 6
cm etc.
It would be really really useful to have some idea.

Also is it the case as I have been led to believe that tomorrow is the
absolute last chance?

In which case would  need to get down there tomorrow?

Neil