[Swansea Hackspace] Free freee free!

Davies T. t.davies at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Jul 10 13:52:58 BST 2015

Dear all,

So far we have had 4 visitors to the lab, and we have re-homed some of the heap.

The dented Hitachi CRO was taken away, although the plan was to give the Hackers
some better instruments. There are two classy CROs on their way down,
namely a Tektronix 468 with digital storage, and a relatively modern HP scope
with all manuals and an IEEE 488 interface card. These are destined for the Hackers.
Still a load of stuff left.
I shall chase off soon.

TD