[Swansea Hackspace] Engineering haul

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:41:40 BST 2015

Great, thanks Sharon, like Gwion, I would like 1 (or a multiple there of) of the PSU, did you seen any of the multimeters?

I was going to call by there after work around 13:45 but didn't get answer if there would have been anyone there.

Gwion said there was a couple of draw unit full of components still there?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Ooh that scope wasn't there earlier, so much for the early bird!

OK, inventory currently in my house:

8 x bench PSU
1 x LCR bridge (no chocolates, BOO!)
1 x Hitachi scope
1 x desk fan
+ assorted resistors in drawer units

and, for some reason, a kettle lead - there's always a random kettle
lead, Universal Law[*]

If you want a PSU for home (ab)use, these will be available direct
from the space on Monday.
So far I'm aware of the following who expressed interest:
Neil, Emyr, Tim C, so that leaves 5.

- Sharon

[*] Kettle leads cannot be created or destroyed, they merely change
location in time & space by piggybacking other kit. The parasites!