[Swansea Hackspace] Engineering haul

Davies T. t.davies at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Jul 10 19:44:18 BST 2015

Dear Sharon,

What a haul! Didn't you do well!

I notice you took the dented Hitachi scope.
My plan was for the hackers to have the various
posh scopes, INCLUDING a really nice HP DSO
which has seen very little use - currently with
Gwion (but destined for the Hackerspace). The other
fancy scope taken by Gwion is a much older Tek 468
which is again almost unused, and has DSO features.
The Tek 7603 was there all the time.

TD