[Swansea Hackspace] Volunteers Required sat 1st aug

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 15:32:09 BST 2015

We need some volunteers for the weekend of 1st august to move furniture
and equipment down a few floors to our new room.

I am running the rubber stamping workshop on that day, officially from
12 til 4, i would really like to be able to run that downstairs as there
will be a lot more space for everyone to sit. That means getting a few
of the folding tables, the chairs, and the laser cutter down there
beforehand.

We can move the rest of the stuff afterwards for those that are booked
onto the workshop, or even concurrently for those that are not. there is
more than enough space for moving to happen in the background.

I will be there from about 11am on the saturday to get everything
sorted, and expect to be there until late. I am also available on the
sunday if needed, but hopefully everyones keyfobs will have been
switched over by then.

Donations of additional comfy seating, sofas, etc also welcome :)