[Swansea Hackspace] Saturday

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Wed Jul 22 21:08:07 BST 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-22 at 19:39 +0100, Richard Morgan wrote:
> What time are people getting into the space on Saturday morning?
Just to be clear, this is a week saturday, 1st aug

> Just figuring what's the earliest time to rock-up...

earliest i can get there is about 11ish, i have to drop the kids off
first. my keyfob should still work on the 1st floor, but hopefully they
will have sorted everyone elses out by then too, so i dont know if
anyone else has plans to start earlier. sharon has a couple of trolleys
she will bring that will help with moving the heavier items.

my priority will be to move down enough stuff to run my workshop
starting at 12, after that i dont mind what order the rest gets moved :)