[Swansea Hackspace] Flow sensor

Tim Clark eclipse at sucs.org
Tue Jun 2 10:42:17 BST 2015

Excellent, that should be good enough for us to install it. As that is
the last critical interlock we should be able to run the induction
workshop and get members using it RealSoonNow™.
The purple-violet issue is most probably a software issue on the chip,
but none of us who have looked at the code can see what it is.

Tim