[Swansea Hackspace] Gwion, Ceri, some links, sorry for delay.

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:53:30 BST 2015

Hey Gwion, Ceri, not forgot about you....

All; this is the sub-tenner, quad I was talking about last night, I have one on the way as a gift for my father and I'll be ordering one for myself soon.

http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-H8-Mini-Headless-Mode-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-975808.html?p=JS3018075348201208!G

Ceri; 4 ch flysky reciver

http://www.banggood.com/WLtoys-F949-Airplane-Spare-Parts-Receiver-Board-p-959681.html?p=JS3018075348201208!G
Note, for a brushless motor to work with this you would need to flash the brushless ESC with something like BLheli so that it accepts motor frequency PWM rather than the traditional servo PWM.

460mm foam glider for conversion
http://www.banggood.com/Sonicmodell-EPP-480MM-Wingspan-Hand-Launch-Free-Fly-Glider-p-970936.html

Link to a build log of similar re conversion in the forum at bottom of page.

250 ish sized motor, props and escape combo, big enough for above plane.
http://www.banggood.com/SimonK-10A-ESCRCX-1804-2400KV-Motor-Gemfan-5030-Propeller-For-QAV250-p-937534.html

Gwion;  L939 car.
http://www.banggood.com/Wltoys-L939-2_4GHz-5-Channel-High-speed-Remote-Control-RC-Car-p-81755.html?p=JS3018075348201208!G

Note, I could go halves with you on this as you only need the electronics, my car need new everything but electronics.

Here's a link to the 1:87 coach I built, info on the FkySky compatible GT2 transmitter set from HobbyKing

Both;  flysky transmitters
http://www.banggood.com/WLtoys-F949-Airplane-Spare-Parts-Receiver-Board-p-959681.html?p=JS3018075348201208!G

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-FlySky-Upgrade-FS-TH9X-FS-TH9XB-2_4G-9CH-RC-Remote-Control-Transmitter-Mode-2-p-47904.html?p=JS3018075348201208!G
Note, this is a very flexible and hacker friendly transmitter,  loads of custom firmware available.

http://www.banggood.com/Flysky-FS-T6-V2-2_4GHz-6CH-Transmitter-For-V959-Syma-X1-Mode-2-p-73199.html?p=JS3018075348201208!G
Note, almost as good as above.

Yes we are just moving to the second floor but that won't be for a while again.

Gwion