[Swansea Hackspace] Next Technical Events?

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 14:46:20 BST 2015

Hi Emyr,
Thanks for the summary - I miss the Monday nights. :-)

I understand the move is coming(ish) but it takes people a while to get
passes from Family, organise their time to attend the events - so it
wouldn't do any harm to put some of the more 'flexible' events that don't
rely on fixed equipment (i.e. Python, Origami, GIT, Typesetting, wearables
ones) to be scheduled in. We can always run the event in a different
Techhub room if we need to...

I'm just keen! The wire-wrap jewellery one is what I'm waiting for :-)

Richard

P.S. What's an FPGA in the FPGAs for Beginners offering?