[Swansea Hackspace] Next Technical Events?

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 13:15:17 BST 2015

Great news Justin.

So which of the workshops might we pilot this approach with?
Ideally something popular to a wider audience to be attractive. Maybe
Arduino workshop is a good starter if that has worked for others?

Also, with Steve Williams' offer to promote across the University we may be
able to fill the session.

Once we agree the workshops to pilot, maybe a bit of a share on the list of
the marketing collateral (Poster/Flyer for physical world, email content to
send to the wider list, Links to tweet out and share on Social media) to
push out for promotion and see how we fare? (Are there any examples of
marketing or promotion materials from others?)

Guessing Eventbrite will be used to handle numbers, registration and ticket
payments...?