[Swansea Hackspace] Bamboo sheets for Laser cutter?

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 08:35:15 GMT 2015

Good point that Ceri, I hadn't thought of Bamboo flooring.

Timboo price lost is on .PDF they say in the price list that they also do samples, maybe we could arrange to get a box of off cuts from them in exchange for listing them as a place we're interested in.

P.S.  Anyone else heading in today?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Floors to go ...
B&Q
Some of the lamanate flooring shops sell solid. .

Ceri