[Swansea Hackspace] Congratulations Tim

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Sun Mar 8 19:47:32 GMT 2015

A huge congratulations to Tim Clark for passing his first Amateur Radio
exam, he got an amazing score of 96% in today's exam at the Carmarthen
Radio Club.

He should be on-air with his new call sign once the RSGB check all of our
exam papers and issue his foundation licence, hopefully in a little under
two weeks.

Well done! I hope you will get enjoyment out of your new hobby Tim!

73 de Emyr MW6EWM

PS I scraped through my Intermediate exam as well :-)