[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] World Arduino Day 2015 - Sat 28th march

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Mar 15 14:56:51 GMT 2015

To celebrate world Arduino Day 2015 on Saturday 28th March
we will be holding an Open Day at the hackspace.
The space will be open to the public from 11am - 5pm
There will be a drop-in introductory arduino workshop
As well as displays of members arduino based projects.

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/ArduinoDay2015

https://day.arduino.cc/#/

-

If anyone has an arduino based project that we could display, and/or you
could talk a little bit about please let us know.

This would also be a good opportunity for our new publicity team to try
and spread the word, contact me for posters, logos, and other press-kit
items.

and as always we appreciate anyone that can spare some time that day to
generally lend a hand, the workshop is intended to be self guiding but a
someone on hand to help is always good.