[Swansea Hackspace] Analog electronics workshop

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:10:26 GMT 2015

I might be out of town on the 11th, 18th would be better for me.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Evening all,

After several months delay, I am looking to run an analog electronics
workshop looking at some basic filters and op-amp based circuits.

If anyone would be interested in attending, please let me know.
I'm looking to run the workshop on the 11th or the 18th of April - if
anyone has a particular preference then let me know that as well.

- Tom