[Swansea Hackspace] Publicity update 01 (Need bottle caps)

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Sat Mar 21 11:34:34 GMT 2015

Hello all,

We are having a consultation soon in TechHub (details TBA). We are looking at better ways to lay out the space, market events and showcase all the great things happening in the space.

Thomas Coleman is our new community manager and Alayne Harris is our new office manager. We will introduce them at that consultation and welcome feedback on how we can improve things and better market all the activities that are taking place there.

We want to help promote what you are all doing, including links with local/regional media and press releases, so please pop along when it happens.

Thanks

-- Paul

Sent from my iPhone