[Swansea Hackspace] Updated Pledge for Laser Cutter

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Mar 29 15:19:55 BST 2015

There is currently a laser cutter for sale in the UK that is very close
to the specification we were previously looking at, but Half the Price!

300 x 200mm cutting bed  (same)
40W co2 laser (down from 50w)
includes exhaust fan and water pumps

£349 including postage from the UK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm//251840669689

This would be a great chance to get on the ladder and complete the trio
of classic hackerspace tools, we can upgrade some of its features over
time when resources permit.

Who knows how long this item will be available, so if we want to go for
it we will have to do so quickly.  If have started a fresh pledge drive,
please show your approval of this acquisition by pledging as much as you
can.
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Equipment/LaserCutter