[Swansea Hackspace] Laser Cutter

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Mar 31 21:37:36 BST 2015

On Tue, 2015-03-31 at 16:54 +0100, Gwion Davies wrote:

> But yes £24 to go!

Yay, we got there!

I have flipped the pledge drive into collection mode.

If people could please pay up as soon as they can, then we can order it.

You can pay by BACS with a reference of your name and the word pledge,
Our account no. etc on http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Account/Account

or pay with cash to one of the directors (please ask for a receipt)

then mark on the web page that you have paid!

Thanks everyone for your support, we shall of course start running
workshops using it just as soon as we get it setup and working (and
safety checked).