[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Uno interface to a 3D printer stepper motor.

Tim Moore timmoore47 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 07:09:10 BST 2015

Magic blue smoke was released !  :  (((   So I've ordered another from
China.

I'll double check everything, as H configuration can short +12V to ground
so easily !   Software can do that ! ?

On another matter the L298N has two little cans marked '220 35V UT',  I've
pnly recently come across them.  What are they ?

Is there any favoured software to drive them that is known to work Arduino
friendly?

Many many thanks for responding !

:  )))

Tim_1