[Swansea Hackspace] 3d printing

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Mon May 11 14:31:27 BST 2015

I've loaded

A1 Spacer.gcode

into the Octoprint.

It is just under 8m of filament, the last I looked Blue was loaded into the
printer.

If somebody would be kind enough to start the print off for me I would be
grateful. I should be in at about 7ish regardless. I've already asked Tim
but he warned me that he might forget :-) :-) :-) :-)

If anybody else has something more pressing then that is fine - thank you

Emyr