[Swansea Hackspace] Swansea dad prints himself a new hand

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 18:39:01 BST 2015

He went through e-Nable, he is looking to raise £1000 for his own printer, I thought we may want to invite him over to see ours, maybe help him build his own.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-dad-prints-new-hand-inspired-Iron-Man/story-26518585-detail/story.html#OiHHsT3X97fZ4xFu.03

I did a search for him on Facebook but could not find him, perhaps if one of our directors contacted the paper they let him know about us, maybe do a follow up with us helping him.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.