[Swansea Hackspace] Brass Fittings for melting things :)

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 15:51:30 BST 2015

I don't know if its the same as the gas bottle end (i have the regulator
and hose attached at that end), but the furnace has the female on it, and
it runs the gas under the the furnace and splits it for the two seperate
burners.  (this is a commercial furnace - not one I knocked up myself - I
would have just duct taped the pipe to the burner ;) but I want to have
this set up properly as a tool that I can just switch on and use)

I will bring in the fitting I have that fits on one side, but has a 15mm
compression joint on the other and measure it - that's why I never ordered
one from fleabay - need to confirm exactly what I need.