[Swansea Hackspace] SQL Help

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 15:56:49 BST 2015

Justin, I think you might be right - we can thrash it out a bit more later

Thanks for all the input, once we have a chat later - and formalize the
problem better (there are normalization rules????? - just kidding - i was
between a rock and a hard place, this works - just needs improved)

If it still is giving me problems, we can pick up the conversation then.

Thanks