[Swansea Hackspace] Bracket for loaned TV and printer use

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:17:05 GMT 2015

Sorry, I should have measured them, the plate of the stand looks about X30cm * Y25cm.

If we have bolts and washers,  some 10-15mm MDF should be sufficient to make an adaptor plate.

If anyone happens to have a little steel plate I'm sure there would be a little more confidence in it.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Found it.... this one £15 was the one!

http://www.screwfix.com/p/secura-by-sanus-lcd-plasma-led-wall-mount-low-profile-fixed-22-37/28049