[Swansea Hackspace] Reminder: laser cut xmas decorations

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Nov 20 15:11:29 GMT 2015

On Fri, 2015-11-20 at 15:04 +0000, Emyr Morris wrote:
> looking forward to it... I'm going to try calling into the plywood
> place in Llansamlet on my way in to see if I can get some nice wood

Now we have a bandsaw its going to be much easier to obtain materials,
as they can be quickly cut down to fit in the various machines,

huge thanks to Aled for the loan of that one, and to everyone that has
loaned or donated equipment, it improves the space for all of us.

> have you seen those lovely xmas decs for sale in one of the charity
> shops on the Kingsway? They are in the window... very nice!
take some photos, sources of inspiration are always helpful :)