[Swansea Hackspace] Raspberry Pi Zero

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:42:17 GMT 2015

This is cheap enough for me to afford, how much is the magazine and where would I get it?

I gather there would be an article or two on the PiZero.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

and get one free with the December issue of The MagPi :-o