[Swansea Hackspace] Raspberry Pi Zero

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:13:11 GMT 2015

WHSmith the Quadrant every single copy that sold out about 5 minutes it doesn't like they're getting any more in the option of my local news agent or online may be the only options.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

most newsagents are supplied by newspaper distributors Menzies

you can ask any newsagent (no matter how small) to get you any magazine
(almost) and they should get it within 48 hours if it is in stock, or they
(your newsagent( can get the next issue to be published.

Newspaper franchises/distribution are brilliant... Menzies vans scuttle
round the country during the night to get the newspapers to sellers by the
time they open in the morning. All of it sale or return too

All of this depends on the intelligence of the person in the newsagent that
phones up menzies :-/