[Swansea Hackspace] Box 3D Printer

Ceri Clatworthy ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 20:53:58 GMT 2015

Here is the Slic3r settings for my box 3D printer.
Version 1.1.7,
But I think I have fixed the issue with the new  Slic3r.

Pleas make a copy of your Slic3r settings BEFORE importing my settings.

If you do decide to give it a go then please put the normal payment into
the usual box.

please take photos and tell me how it went.

I know it still looks a bit messy, but over next few weeks
I will be tidying it up, - hopefully.

as for the print bed, as its warming up - (20 - 30 deg C), give it 2
squirts of ISO and quickly rub with finger tips....... pleas do not burn
yourself !!!
to re-activate the thin coating of adhesive on the glass,
which does work very well, but you will NOT have a shiny bottom !

Enjoy

Ceri