[Swansea Hackspace] Fwd: Emergency Request! Interested in Arts and Creative Activities for Wellbeing? Are you a carer or work with carers? 😉

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:17:10 BST 2015

Could it be worth speaking to the carers centre about laying on some custom craft sessions for carers?

As they are looking into funding there could be the possibility of acquiring some materials/equipment or payment by doing something with/for them.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

View this email in your browser

Hello

Do you like Arts and Creative Crafts?

Do you look after someone or work with carers?

We are exploring funding for an Arts and Wellbeing Project for Carers.

Please help us by telling us what sorts of creative activities you’d be interested in attending

Click below to complete our ultra-short survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NQN2BNN

It will close this Monday 19 Oct at 9am, so once you’ve done it yourself, please send it round to anyone else who may be interested

Thank you!

For more info: marta at swanseacarerscentre.org.uk

www.swanseacarerscentre.org.uk

Tel: 01792 653344
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to djdavies83 at hotmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Swansea Carers Centre · 104 Mansel Street · Swansea, Wales SA1 5UE · United Kingdom