[Swansea Hackspace] Help needed for tenant fun day

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:54:19 BST 2015

Hi again,

Just a reminder that the Coastal Housing Fun Day will be happening next week Tuesday. Some of you have been making musical things on the 3D printer, and I don’t know if anyone had a go at experimenting with the Makey Makey yet?

So far I’m not aware of anyone who will be helping out, apart from Eleri Powell from TechHub who offered to help at the stall. This is really a good opportunity for marketing the hackspace, so if you can help out, please let me know as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Gerrit